A discounted Chíc Eco Directory is not up to date, but useful for start-up projects at a lower feasible price. A discounted directory is also a perfect sample to help determine your custom directory order.
The Fiber/Fibre page details the Chic Eco Materials Directory whereas older issues are discounted. Directories with recent supplier verifications are full price.
Below are home, body and garden product examples from the discounted 2004 Chic Eco Directory. Read testimonials on the main Directory page, (scroll down please). Also discover useful content chapters included with your download purchase as sampled below.
Check out the bookstore to purchase discounted directories now.
- Sustainable wood materials & furniture
- Non-toxic interior paints & finishes
- Functional art & ingenious sculptures
- Interior eco fibers & bedding (for pets too)
- Tree-free wrapping paper, ribbon, ornaments, stationery & note cards
- Apparel for all ages & gender made from natural or recycled fabrics
- Enviromentally made shoes & accessories
- Practical, sexy & organic under garments
- Jewelry made from sustainable resources
- Aromatherapy, cosmetics & makeup with pure essential oils & no animal testing
- Bamboo, stone or creative fencing
- Outdoor furniture & accessories made from recycled plastics or sustainable wood
- Natural bird houses, garden art & sculptures
- Organic bulbs, plants & seeds
2004 Table of Contents
- Chapter I – How to Read This Directory: Worthy of review.
- Chapter II – Companies: Listed alphabetically.
- Chapter III – Green Business: Commentary from the author.
- Chapter IV – Consultation & Marketing: Taking your company to the next level.
- Chapter V – Associations & Nonprofit Organizations: Instrumental environmental organizations.
- Chapter VI – Periodicals: Environmentally-focused reading.
- Chapter VII – Helpful Internet Sites: Answers and tools for common business questions.
- Chapter VIII – Glossary: Words and terms frequently used by environmentalists, sustainable farmers, designers and earth-friendly consumers.
- Chapter IX – Index